Read All About It!
Mrs. Illi & Mrs. Yula's Kindergarten Classroom Newsletter
January 31, 2016
What Have We Been Up To?
- Naming and writing teen numbers can be tricky. It's a great idea to practice this at home!
- Adding fish with Dr. Seuss is lots of fun. We read One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish and created little addition fish tanks that are so cute!
- We have been sounding out words we see, breaking apart the sounds of words we hear, and spelling words by listening to a word's separate sounds.
High Frequency Words
- I, am, the, little, a, to, have, is, my, we, have, like he, for, me, she, with
- We wrote an I Can book that turned out really great!
Books We've Been Reading
- Little Quack, One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish
2/1 - Progress Reports come home
2/8 & 2/9 - Early Dismissal Days - Parent/Teacher Conferences
2/10 - 100th Day of School Projects Due
2/11 - Valentine Party
2/12 - In-Service - School Closed for Students
2/15 - School Closed
2/16 - 100th Day of School
2/19 - School Spirit Day - Pajama Day