The Kirk Fenton Pro
Weekly newsletter for staff 28th June 2019
Messages, Information, reminders and notices
- SIAMs - We will be having a critical friend visit in advance of our SIAMS inspection. Shan Brough-Jones will be visiting on July 1st and doing a learning walk focusing on prayer spaces around school. Please ensure that your classroom prayer space is updated with the new vision and values statements and is fit for purpose on that day.
- Donna Kettle Visit - Donna will be visiting on 4th July with a focus on transitions and end of year data for EYFS, Y1, Y2 & Y6. She will be talking to key staff in these year groups.
- Target Tracker - Final data to be put on by Friday 5th July please
- Bank Holiday May 2020 - For information, The government have changed this bank holiday next year from Monday 4th May 2020 to Friday 8th May in order to celebrate 75 years since VE day
- Staff Meetings - Please see link below for next term's staff meetings - All welcome
Diary Dates Next Week
- Y6 National Holocaust Day
- 09:30 Shan Brough-Jones Diocesan Visit
- 13:30 Tracy Ashton to see AG & OD (YR)
- 14:30 KW meeting Just B Counsellor
- 15:15 Parent to see EB (EH y5)
- 15:30 SLT - NMM Webinar
- 15:30 KF to Science Network Meeting @ Sth Milford
Tuesday 2nd -
- 09:30 Summer Reading Challenge Assembly
- 10:00 Yorkshire Water to see BH
- 13:00 New pupils show round (Y3)
- 13:30 KW to Prevention Meeting WM (Y2)
- 13:30 New Rec Starters visit
- 15:15 Parent to see EB SM (y5)
- 15:30 Curriculum Staff meeting
Wednesday 3rd -
- Y6 TGS Transition Day
- Moving Up days in School
- 09:10 Georgia Moxham to see AG (YR)
- 09:30 TGE to see JMcK re telephony
- 13:30 GN Annual Review - KH, PA, KW
- 14:50 Y3/4 Music concert in hall
- 15:30 Inclusion Team meeting?
- 17:15 Parent to see EB - GW (Y5)
Thursday 4th -
- Y6 TGS Transition Day
- Moving Up day 2
- 09:00 Donna Kettle Visit
- 09:00 New Rec starters Visit
- 10:00 JMck to Finance Meeting @TGS
- 15:30 KH to Barskston Ash
- 15:30 Staff Meeting - Pupil Data Input to Target Tracker
Friday 5th -
- Y6 TGS Transition
- Moving Up day 3
- EB out am - CTh cover
- 09:30 KW meeting RCCN Cleaners
- 11:00 KW to MAT HT Meeting
Thank you and Well done.....
Thank you to again Gemma for organising the Judo days. There has been lots of good feedback from this.
Thank you from Becca to everyone involved in the Y6 events this week including Jacqui and Emma for the performance.
Karen P, Becca would like to say a huge thanks for everything you have done to support her and Y6 this week. She felt that she could not have done it without you as her right hand woman, you know just what to do and when to do it. You are amazing!
This has been a very busy and sometimes emotional week. I just wanted to thank everyone for all their hard work over the past few weeks that has made this week go so smoothly. Next week is busy too with moving up days and Donna and Shan's visits but we can do it! Only 16 more get-ups!
This week's birthdays....
A quiet time for birthdays.....