Uses of Comedy
By: Jonathan, Vanessa, Kenzie, and Evie
How we use and like comedy
- Our need to feel intelligent comes into to play when we find things funny.
- We use humor to call attention to ourselves.
- When teaching learning can become more enjoyable and less stressful in a laughter filled environment.
- Comedy makes us laugh and laughter makes people happy :)
Why we use and like comedy
- Comedy is the image in each persons mind that makes something funny. The real joke is within the audience.
- When people find something funny they will remember that forever.
- Humor is one of those things either you have it or you don’t.
- Imagination drives comedy.
- Benefits of humor: Respect, remembrance, and rewards
- People enjoy comedy more if they can relate to it.
- Laughter is human nature and is contagious.
- Comedy relieves stress and endorphin's.
- Promotes an overall sense of well being.
- Comedy is a is a pain relaxer/it is addictive.