Newsletter for Families
Reminder: Early Dismissal at 12:50 This Friday
School Bus Information For "V" Day (WEDNESDAYS in a 5 Day Week)
A GROUP: Everything is the same in the AM. Routed bus to high school; shuttle bus to school. However, when we dismiss at 11:20, we will have two busses taking students directly home. Students will have this information in their email.
B GROUP: Students have been given bus stop and time information for pick up (Pick up times range from 11:15-11:38. Some are at stops; others are at residences.). There are two busses bringing them directly to school. However, at the end of the day it will look like any other day.
Pick up math packets and canvas from LA this week!
School Lunch Must Be Pre-Ordered
A few tips:
1. The link https://www.schoolcafe.com/ is how you need to order. The app is not reliable right now!
2. Only one breakfast and one lunch is free per day.
3. Yes, you can order for curbside pick up if you are virtual.
4. Face to face students on "V" days (Wednesdays). "A" group can order lunch and it will be available for carry out when they leave at 11:20. "B" group can order lunch and it will be ready when they arrive at 11:50.
5. See the graphic below for "Family Meal Pick Up" OR "Five Day Pick Up" options.
September: Self-Discipline and Self-Motivation
Have You Turned in Permission Slips? Knock it out!
Please be assured that LPS is doing everything they can to maintain a safe learning environment. Positive cases will happen, and all of our daily restrictions are in place to help us prevent the spread to others. If your child is asked to quarantine (whether due to a positive test or being a close contact), their advisor will maintain virtual school with them while they are out.
For more information regarding our safety procedures, check out the Return to Learn page.