A Reading Disorder...
Overveiw of Dyslexia
1. Dyslexia often runs in families. It does not skip generations and can effect a number of people in that family.
2. Speesh Delay- Speech Impediment and/or stuttering.
Difficulty of Learning to Read.
Difficulty of reading, following along, and reading outloud.
3. Yes, dyslexia can be cured. Some people varry in the sevarity of their dyslexia, so sometimes it can't be cured. Therapy is common for reading and also for speech impediments.
4. Reading outloud everyday helps. Audiobooks can relieve stress from reading.
5. There has been more head way in therapy for dyslexic people. Certian medications that they have made can also help with certian symptoms of dyslexia.
6. An interesting fact is that dyslexia effects the sounds of words which makes it hard to fully understand a sentance quickly. Our eyes are usually able to glide through a sentance automatically. A person with dyslexia has to manually go from one word to the next.