Meadow Brook Magic
Week 20: January 18-21st
Term 3 Begins
Mustang Art Work
Mustang Monday Message
I hope all of you had a great long weekend! Today, we officially hit the school year's half way mark to begin Term 3.
We want to thank you for coming to SEPs last week! As a school, we highly value your input and know that it takes parents, students, teachers, and administrators working together to do best help our students. If you were not able to attend last week, you are welcome to reach out to your child's teacher to find a convenient time to meet.
Last week we had some incredible art work submitted for our yearbook competition. I am amazed by the many incredible artists we have at MB!
I hope your week is wonderful,
¡Espero que todos hayan tenido un gran fin de semana largo! Hoy, llegamos oficialmente a la mitad del año escolar para comenzar el Término 3.
¡Queremos agradecerle por venir a SEP la semana pasada! Como escuela, valoramos mucho su opinión y sabemos que se necesita que los padres, estudiantes, maestros y administradores trabajen juntos para ayudar mejor a nuestros estudiantes. Si no pudo asistir la semana pasada, puede comunicarse con el maestro de su hijo para encontrar un momento conveniente para reunirse.
La semana pasada tuvimos algunos trabajos de arte increíbles presentados para nuestra competencia del anuario. ¡Estoy asombrado por la cantidad de artistas increíbles que tenemos en MB!
Espero que tu semana sea maravillosa,
* Monday, January 17th: Martin Luther King Day- No School
* Tuesday, January 18th: First day of Term 3
* Friday, January 21st: Stampede Day (Wear your spirit attire!)
* Monday, January 24th, 31st, and Feb 7th: Love and Logic Virtual Parenting Workshop (see information below)
Congratulations Ms. Thomas for Receiving the Nebo Peak Award
New Mental Health Resource for Parents
Cold Weather Protocols
We need you!
Help Us Recognize Our Incredible Staff Members!
During monthly Nebo School Board meetings, the board recognizes incredible employees throughout the district that are doing an outstanding job. If you think an employee deserve's to be recognized, let's nominate him/her!
- We are working hard to teach students to use the crosswalks. We are concerned about the number of students running across the pick-up lanes and parking lots. If you can help us teach your children about this that would be great!