- Constructed the military compass.
- Law of the Pendulum, which he discovered by watching a lamp swing and checking his pulse, that each swing was the same amount of time.
- Built a telescope so he can observe many different things.
- Climbed up Leaning tower of Pisa and dropped balls that varied in size and weight, found out they all landed at the same time
- He spread his finding about his solar system, that the sun was the center of the solar system and not the Earth.
How it Helped us
- Compass helps people know where they are at.
- The Law of Pendulum helped regulate clocks.
- With the telescope he discovered that there were craters on the moon, he discovered sun spots, and discovered the four massive moons of Jupiter.
- The leaning tower of Pisa helped us realize that all of the balls had the same acceleration even though their masses was different.
- When he spread his finding he helped us realize the way we were getting taught was wrong.