Harrison Street Preschool
Welcome to our classroom!
- Curriculum- Big Walnut Preschool Curriculum
- Daily folder- Your child will receive a red take-home folder. Please check and return your child's folder everyday for papers to be sent home and/or returned to school.
- Snack- Please bring a water bottle each Monday and we will send it home on Thursday. Please make sure there is enough snack for the whole class when it is your child's day (# of students posted with snack calendar online and hard copy sent home). Peanut-free classroom! (Please let me know if you have any concerns with bringing in snack). Birthday snacks *
- Open communication- Weekly newsletter e-mailed (paper copy if requested)/ "Remind" text (see instructions at the bottom of the page) / Online Classroom (link at the bottom of the page).
- Scholastic Book Club- look for a letter with the catalogs each month and/or online
- Email or call when absent (please keep your child home if they are sick). Letting us know ahead of time is always helpful but if you can't, make sure to send in a note or call the office to excuse their absence.
- Extra clothes- Please send in an extra pair of clothes (shirt, shorts/pants, underwear, socks) in a Ziploc bag with your child's name on it to be kept at school. We will send home with the seasons to replace/replenish as necessary.
- Monday- Thursday
- AM- 8:45-11:30
- PM 12:45-3:30
- (1 hr delay- 9:45-12:00/ 1:15-3:30)
- (2 hr delay- 10:45-12:30/ 1:45-3:30)
- Arrival/Dismissal- Please verify your child's name tag and transportation information. Please drop-off/pick-up in car line (if not riding a bus or with a Learning Center).
- Email/call/send in a note if there is any change in transportation.
- Contact- firstname.lastname@example.org/ 740-965-7850 ext. 8110
Click the link to sign-up to receive quick reminders about important information! ***or Text the message @hsep to the number 81010
Be sure to look at both pages! :) If you have any questions, please let me know!