Creek Band Family - We Need You!
The success of the Clear Creek Band depends on everyone!
For the students to be successful and perform at the highest level, it takes parents, supporters, and volunteers of all types to make this Wildcat Band run!
Parents & Supporters - We Cannot Do It Without You!
"I don't want to read all of this...I'm ready to help."
Skip to the bottom and fill out the form...we will get you looped in!
"What kind of time or help are we talking about?"
Support is needed at games and at contests with things like:
- Helping Move Props, Equipment, and Instruments On and Off the Field
- Helping Feed the Students
- Helping Load and Unload Trucks
While that may seem like "work"...those assignments are really only about 15% of any event...the rest of it is spending time with some great young people and being a part of an exciting event with your student!
"My student doesn't want me around all the time!"
"This is my first time with a high school student or I've never volunteered before...I'm not sure where to start."
New volunteers...the program needs you most of all!
"Can you be more specific about what you need and when you need it?"
Here are the specific dates and sign ups for each event - remember, there is no minimum or maximum number of days or events you can attend!
- Friday 10/5 - Football vs. Dickinson
- Saturday 10/6 - Galena Park Marching Contest
- Friday 10/12 - Football vs. Alvin
- Saturday 10/13 - CCISD Gulf Coast Classic Marching Festival
- Saturday 10/13 - CCISD Gulf Coast Classic Ticket Booth
- Monday 10/15 - CCISD District Rally
- Friday 10/19 - Football vs. Clear Lake
- Saturday 10/20 - UIL Region 17 Marching Contest
- Saturday 10/20 - UIL Region 17 Marching Contest Hosts - Get a free "Interwoven" T-shirt when you volunteer!
- Saturday 10/27 - UIL Area E Marching Contest
- Saturday 10/27 - UIL Area E Marching Contest Ticket Booth
- Friday 11/2 - Football vs. Clear Falls
- Saturday 11/3 - USBands REMO Series Finale Marching Contest - Sign Up Coming Soon
Want more information? Fill out the form and we will contact you!
Band Booster Meeting - Yes...it is a meeting, but it is quick and painless!
Tuesday, Oct. 2nd, 6:30-7:30pm
2305 East Main Street
League City, TX
Come join us and get involved!