A Look Ahead to the Week
After School Homework Help!
Every day after school, TCJSHS will be offering free tutoring in the Library after school until 4:00pm. There will be a Language Arts and Math teacher each day to help with questions, though anybody can attend with work regardless of the homework they have. Come by and utilize this awesome service!!
Progress Reports Emailed
Students, you'll notice that this past week we didn't print out your Progress Reports for the 9 weeks. In knowing that you can check your progress at any time, we will continue in this manner since we all now have Chromebooks. Please take time to look over your grades. If you do not know your Harmony login, please check with your homeroom teacher.
Factoid of the Week
Why are school buses yellow? Yellow gets noticed faster than any other color. For instance, in one’s peripheral vision, studies have shown that humans notice the color yellow 1.24 times faster than another eye-catching color, red. Yellow is also particularly visible in the early morning and evening light, when school buses usually operate.
Calendar Reminders (and home sporting events)
- Graduation late orders / Class ring delivery - SENIORS GET THIS IN!!
- JH Girls BBall vs. Crawford County at 5:30pm
- Senior 21st Century Scholars’ Meeting in Library during Go Red
- Picture Retakes from 10:00am-12:00pm
- Go Red Meetings: JAG, Key Club (Auditorium), Advocates Club, HS Students interested in Track and Field (Mrs. Weyer's room)
- JH Boys Bball vs. Castle North at 5:30pm
SENIORS - get your seniors pictures in by December 13th!!
Menu (November 18th - 22nd)
- Breakfast - bagels with peanut butter or cream cheese, cereal, fruit
- Lunch - BBQ chicken on bun, tater tots, carrots with dip, pickles, fruit
- Breakfast - french toast sticks, sausage, fruit
- Lunch - turkey and gravy, mashed potatoes, peas, fruit
- Breakfast - breakfast sandwich, cereal, fruit
- Lunch - BBQ ribs on bun, onion rings, celery sticks, fruit
- Breakfast - Pop Tarts, cereal, fruit
- Lunch - chicken fajitas, salsa, beans, cookies, fruit
- Breakfast - bacon, eggs, toast, fruit
- Lunch - pizza, corn, salad, fruit