Notre Dame News
Those who hope in the Lord renew their strength (Isaiah 40:31)
- November 10: (Virtual) Remembrance Day Ceremony (10:45) - Follow adjusted bell schedule
- November 11-13: No school (Fall Break).
Parent-Teacher Interviews - November 9-10 (4:30-7:30)
This is a reminder that PTI are being held over the phone and not at the school this semester. Interviews will be limited to 10 minutes with a 5 minute transition time between appointments. Please be available at least 5 minutes prior to the teacher calling and limit each interview to 10 minutes so teachers can remain on schedule. If you need additional time or there are no times available for that teacher, please feel free to contact them directly to arrange another time to meet or chat. Counsellors are also available.
Please be aware that teachers will be making phone calls through Google Meet and the phone number that shows up might not be recognizable or will appear to be from out of province.
If you have not already done so, schedule your Parent-Teacher Interview(s) by:
- Go to https://www.schoolinterviews.ca/code?code=98g4a
- Enter your information and select the teacher(s) for your student.
- Select the time(s) for each teacher.
- Record your times/dates somewhere as a reminder.
Parents can book appointments up until 3:00 pm on Monday and between 7:30 pm Monday evening and 3:00 Tuesday afternoon.
Message from the Collicutt Centre - Limited Access
As part of Collicutt Centre’s efforts to stop the spread of COVID-19 and to provide a consistent practice of managing AHS guidelines for safe facility operation, starting Wednesday, November 4, Monday to Friday between 9:00 am to 3:30 pm, students from NDHS & HHHS:
- will not have access to Collicutt Centre Main Street unless they are attending a program, activity, or have an appointment.
- may still have access for vending machines, ATM, walking through to catch a bus, or public washroom use, but students MUST leave immediately upon completion of their purpose.
Kind and Kinder
This is a community built on kindness. We are working towards developing an environment where acts of kindness aren't something that comes as a surprise, but something that we are striving for as a community. Nominate a student or staff member in our school community and let us do the rest. Go to kindandkinder.me to learn more, and help us acknowledge the kind people in our community.
Alpha Lunch Hours!
Teen Anxiety Group Therapy
THURSDAYS - 1 SESSION PER WEEK TIME: 4:45 PM-6:45 PM Teen Anxiety Group Therapy REGISTER TODAY AT : WWW.VANTAGE COMMUNITYSERVICES.CA