DIY PD...Just Under 5 Minutes
Sites to Bookmark
Hour of Code: Looking really far ahead, Dec. 2016, I thought it may be fun if our students participate. You can read more about this global movement where anyone, anywhere can organize an Hour of Code event. Let's do this!
March Book Madness: Looking even father ahead to next school year, maybe the Reading Action Team can plan a March Book Madness! How fun would this be?
BCPS Lighthouse Schools: Take a virtual learning walk of some BCPS classrooms.
S.T.A.T. Newsletter Archive
- May 2016: Born to Move presentation, https://appear.in/ (free and simple video conferencing tool) as a Brain Break (via Smore)
- April 2016: S.T.A.T. in Action at PGE, 8 Ways Teachers Can Talk Less and Get Kids Talking More, Parking Panic as a Brain Break (via Smore)
- March 2016: PGE Math PD Artifacts, Spotlight on Strategies, Dictionary App as a Brainbreak (via Smore)
- February 2016: Classflow, Digital Reading, MSDE Math Webinar Series, 15 Things to Do with Binder Clips (via Smore)
- January 2016: Personalized PD, Snippets from Norwood Visit, Behavior Intervention Resources (via Smore)
- December 2015: Understanding PARCC scores video, Free professional reads via BCPS One, Digital Content (via Discovery Education, logging into BCPS One then DE is required first)
- November 2015: Learning Walks and LCE-Instructional Strategies (via Discovery Education, logging into BCPS One then DE is required first)
- October 2015: PGE Nifty Finds, Learning Walks video (via Smore)
- May 2015: A Glance into UDL (via Smore)
- April 2015: FAME and Formative Assessment (via Smore)
- March 2015: Questioning (continued), Twitter, CPD credits (via Smore)
- February 2015: Anchor Charts, Course Maps, Reading Wonders (online features), Questioning, Diigo (via Smore)