Office Manager @ Smore
This position is in our Tel Aviv office and is part-time
We're looking for a part-time office manager to join our Tel Aviv office!
Smore is an interactive online newsletter tool. We have over 2.2M users, 3M pages created and over 20,000 paying customers with almost zero marketing and sales effort. We are growing fast and currently working on taking our company to the next level and expanding our user base. We are using all of our insights and experience to build the next version of our product - with the newest and coolest technologies.
We are looking to hire an office manager who will organize and coordinate all administrative duties and office procedures. Your main objective is to maintain a pleasant work environment. ensuring a high level of organizational effectiveness and communication.
What you'll be doing
- Serving as the point person for office duties including:
- Manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. business cards, hardware and travel arrangements)
- Assist with hiring including posting on job boards and managing these posts
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires including preparing materials, ordering new equipment, setting up stations
- Keep a detailed list of requested food items, purchase, and stock food for the team
- Organize and file company invoices
- Collect employee invoices and ensure proper reimbursements
- Gather and report sick days/vacation days to payroll
- Assess what equipment or supplies are needed and purchasing these items
- Run errands (e.g. post office, purchasing employee gifts, etc)
- Assist with planning company fun days, birthdays, anniversaries, and events
This position is part-time (16 hours per week), Monday - Thursday.
- Bilingual - fluent Hebrew and English
- Proven understanding of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Knowledge of basic Israeli taxes, compensation, and pension regulations
- Ability to create detailed and organized budgets & spreadsheets
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work autonomously
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Feels comfortable working in a team setting
- Willingness to take initiative and learn new skills
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
Our Tel Aviv office
Our office is located in the heart of Tel Aviv -- Mindspace on Rothschild
Smorinio the happy s'more (although sometimes he's sad, like when there's an error)
Smore is an online platform for creating beautiful newsletters in minutes (you're reading one right now).
So What's the Deal?
- We are an established startup company with millions of users and a steady (and growing) revenue stream.
- We are dedicated to our work but believe in efficiency, not long hours. We are also flexible as needed and are committed to being family friendly.
- We are a small company and we all brainstorm and work together, regardless of rank or seniority.
- We are a startup company, so things change fast. You'll need to keep up and be adaptive.
- At Smore, everyone has product input and is expected to care about the product's quality. Our mission is to delight our customers.
Top 6 reasons to work at Smore:
We only hire the best talent. Work with top-quality engineers, designers and more.
Make a difference
Small company means your input is important.
We believe in hard and efficient work, not extra-long hours.
Code review, tests and thorough design are our bread and butter.
We move fast
We are always revising our plans according to user insights and industry changes.
Successful, dynamic company
Smore is a high revenue, established and growing company.
How to apply
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your first name + position you are applying to in the subject line of the email.
Include your resume and short description yourself and why you think you'd be a good fit for the position.
Good luck!! :)
Click the follow button on the right to be the first to know about open positions.