March Madness Squares Fundraiser
Support the Cleveland Whitecaps Booster club
Enter for a chance to win up to $890.00!
What are March Madness Squares?
There is a 100-square grid - each square will be sold for $20, with a total pot of winnings $890.00.
When all the squares have all been sold, numbers will be randomly assigned on or before Wednesday 3/16.
The same numbers will be used for the FINAL 63 GAMES in the tournament!
Rounds 2 thru the National Championship. The 4 first round games will not be used.
The 63 game tournament starts on Thursday, March 16th, and ends on Monday, April 4th.
The last digits of the final score of each game will be used to determine the winning squares. If a final score is 86-79, the Winning team's number is 6, the Losing team's number is 9.
This format makes it possible to win multiple games with the same numbers.
Payouts will increase with each round of the tournament - see below:
- 2nd Round - 32 games - $5.00 payout to winners
- 3rd Round - 16 games - $10.00 payout to winners
- 4th Round - 8 games - $15.00 payout to winners
- 5th Round - 4 games - $25.00 payout to winners
- 6th Round - 2 games - $75.00 payout to winners
- 7th Round - 1 games - $200.00 payout to winner
The numbers across the top of the grid will represent the WINNING Teams.
The numbers down the left side of the grid will represent the LOSING Teams.
If you are interested in buying squares, please follow directions below.
- Go to http://www.runyourpool.com/join/?id=53059
- In the Join Password box, enter 'caps16' (without the single quotes)
- Fill out the form information, including a personal username and password. (Rest assured, this information will NOT be sold or utilized for spam email under ANY circumstances.)
- Pick your square(s).
- Go to the whitecaps website to make your payment at https://fs22.formsite.com/stambrose/form52/index.html
- In player name boxes please list the buyer of the Square's name.
- Item name - March Maddness Square
- Invoice # - Your last name
- Cleveland Whitecaps Booster Club will make contact with the winners on, or before, Friday April 8th to make payout arrangements
It's that easy. If you have any questions, let me know.
Cleveland Whitecaps Booster President