How to Bunbury
by: Tailiyah J.
Intro To BUnburying
HOW TO BUNBURY
1) A different name: people will recognize you if you use the exact same name, so creating a new one will help disguise you.
2) Make a separate wardrobe with outfits you usually wouldn't wear: Hide any noticeable attributes about yourself which includes what you wear. Your Bunbury should be a complete opposite version of you so no one will be able to suspect you have two identities. This also includes your dialect and any social media sites you want to connect your Bunbury to.
Starting Your Bunbury
4) Make new friends: Entrusting people with your secret identity can be a problem and the information can end up in the wrong hands. Having a different set of people to hang out with for each identity is fun and your Bunbury won't be suspected as easily.
5) Come up with excuses to leave: There can be extreme cases where you have to suddenly switch into your other personality, but you might be surrounded by people. With an excuse to leave the room out of nowhere, you wouldn't have any cause for questioning.
Continuing Out Your Bunbury
7) Mental Reminders: Create a way to remember who you are during the course of the day as not to get confused on personalities.
Possible Problems that You May Have
What if Someone Finds Out?
Option A: confess that you are a Bunburyist
Option B: create a new personality for your original self and move.
| || |
What if I Don't Want to Bunbury Anymore?
Create a story about how the other identity left permanently or maybe just let the other you die a silent death.