Weekly Words from Wildwood #1
A glimpse into this week's happenings at your child's school
Woohoo! Wildwood Hawks are Back to School!
Let's talk the about the terrible "D" word ---- DISMISSAL!!
1) Bigs go to Littles! Older siblings will always be at their youngest sibling's class.
2) Kinder/1st and their older siblings are in driveway by kinder playground.
3) 2nd/3rd and their older siblings are in the driveway by the front office.
4) 4th/5th are down at Green Valley HS/Pep Plus driveway ~ unless they are with younger sibling.
5) PLEASE ALLOW TEACHERS TO WALK THEIR STUDENTS TO THEIR ASSIGNED DISMISSAL AREA. CROWDING THE GATES MAKES IT DIFFICULT FOR CLASSES TO GET OUT. Once your child's class is on their dismissal line, wait for the teacher to dismiss your child to you! Thanks for helping us be safe!
6) Teachers will be with their students until 3:20 and then they will be walked to front office.
7) While navigating traffic, please take turns. Taking turns will allow this to work and demonstrate the character we want to see in our Lil Hawks!
PTA needs YOU!
Please consider joining PTA ~ the Parent-Teacher Association ~ to work together with other Wildwood mamas and papas to make Wildwood the greatest place for our kids to go to school! Look for upcoming invites to be involved!