Rebound Addiction Center
By Natalie and Zariah
Treatment for Substance Abuse & Addiction
Overcoming an addiction can feel like an impossible task, seeking help is a critical step in the recovery process. The moment you walk through our doors, you're taking a huge step towards improving your future. At Rebound, you will receive the highest level of caring, confidential treatment from our esteemed team of clinicians and therapists.You will play an active role in your recovery while with us, working closely with your treatment team. No matter the substance you may be abusing, be it alcohol, prescription drugs or heroin, our staff will be ready to offer the guidance and support you need to put this addiction in the past.
A Little About Rebound
Rebound Behavioral Health is an adult private inpatient behavioral health and substance abuse treatment facility nestled in a peaceful wooded estate between Charlotte, NC and Lancaster, SC. The serene setting includes decorative ponds, fragrant pine trees, and shaded pathways. Each individual entering the program will work with a team of professionals to design and individual treatment plan geared specifically to their personal goals and objectives.
Illnesses that can be Treated
- Detox Program
- Drug Rehab
- Residential Inpatient
- Substance Abuse
Types of Treatment Available
- Art Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Dialectical (DBT)
- Family Systems
- Psychological Testing and Evaluation
Addiction Facts about the Organization
- At Rebound they believe in healing a person as a whole when determining the best course of treatment for them.
- Their accepting and compassionate environment provides the perfect setting for them to begin their healing process.
- Their approach to treatment is to provide individuals with as many skills.
- That way they are able to cope with daily stressors in a more productive and healthy way.
- Rebound has a variety of techniques that will aid in this process.