Calling all Teachers!
What can your instructional coaches do for you?
What can we do for you?
Here are some ideas of things we can help you with...
- Team teach or model teach a new strategy that you want to try in your classroom.
- Planning a lesson or unit to reach high levels of student engagement in your subject area.
- Analyze specific class data to differentiate instruction.
- Do the research and provide ideas for differentiating instruction for all levels of learners.
- Support with targeted and intensive interventions in reading, math, writing, and behavior.
- Infusing assessment for learning strategies in your daily classroom activities
- Analyzing classroom assessments to improve student performance in your class.
- Gather resources on a topic that you teach.
- Cover your classroom for you to observe or collaborate with another teacher.
- Unit planning
Bottom line: Our job is to support you as a teacher in the classroom. If you have an idea of something you need, let us know!
What do we do?
- Collaborate with school, district, and AEA personnel.
- Serve as a resource to teachers/teams in identifying appropriate instructional and behavioral accommodations and modifications.
- Assist school staff in gathering data and in examining assessment results to improve student achievement.
- Share new ideas and model effective teaching strategies
- Observe lessons and provide feedback
- Assist school staff in explaining instructional or assessment issues to parents
- Develop/lead and participate in professional learning as determined appropriate
- Coordinate students involved in the RtI/MTSS process and assist in the deployment of interventions and accommodations
- Meet on a regular basis with each house to discuss instructional issues and student achievement
Great! Let's get started!
Contact either Michelle or Sandie and we will set up a plan together!