Vermont Mountain Bike Association
The Association has an opportunity for you!
2013 is going to be amazing!
My name is Tom Stuessy, and I am the Executive Director of the Vermont Mountain Bike Association (VMBA). Serving as the state voice for 22 chapters throughout the state, VMBA works to ensure the sustainable future of mountain biking in Vermont and promote Vermont’s position as the premier riding destination in New England. We steward relationships with land managers and state officials on local chapters’ behalf, which leads to access and subsequently the camaraderie, volunteerism and the trails your customers love and ride.
After a fantastically productive 2012, VMBA is planning for the 2013 riding season, which will showcase a new benefits package for riders - we’re interested in connecting those riders with your shop. A University of Vermont study suggests there are 49,000 mountain bikers in the state! Through partnership, VMBA and Vermont bike shops can build the best mountain bike scene in the country.
We know that you may already be working with your local VMBA chapter (we hope so!). If, in addition, you would like to discuss partnering with VMBA on promotion and marketing through VMBA member benefits, we are interested in speaking with you about the opportunities.
VMBA is focused on developing a reciprocal and valuable relationship with you. VMBA is currently compiling a coupon book as a member benefit. We are interested in including a coupon from your shop. The type of coupon is exclusively at your discretion. In exchange for your willingness to partner with VMBA, the association can provide:
- Tourism materials with ad exposure to your shop – VMBA has partnered with the VT Dept. of Tourism for the 2013 season.
- Ads in the quarterly VMBA newsletter
- Steeply discounted vendor space at the July Vermont Mountain Bike Festival
- Logo and “VMBA Partner” recognition on vmba.org
- Facilitated exposure to thousands of riders
- Shop promotions on VMBA’s Facebook
- Access to promotions on vmba.org events calendar
- Opportunities to gain further exposure through event sponsorship
I look forward to talking with you soon and learning more about how we can work together to grow and promote mountain biking in Vermont. Thank you for your consideration.
We're ready to promote your shop through our partnerships
- A presence in 110,000 copies of Ski Magazine
- Direct on site contact with 30,000+ New Yorkers
- VMBA is VT Dept. of Tourism's Summertime partner for 2013
- We have multiple partnerships including: Long Trail, Darn Tough, 1% for the Planet, US Forest Service, The Lintilhac Foundation, MTBVT and growing access to State Parks
- VMBA has a growing online presence and will be a strong partner to chapters through a number of new benefits heading into 2013
- Thousands of riders funneled to vmab.org through multiple partner landing pages