Panda Family News
We Learn. We Collaborate. We Celebrate.
February 14, 2021
Please remember that attendance is taken daily by the teacher, whether your child is virtual or face-to-face. In addition, students are expected to complete all of their assignments and submit their work by the posted due date. Thank you for helping your child stay on top of their Independent Learning Plan!
#PAWSome Things to Know and Check Out
- #WPES weekly #PandaNewsShow
- SEL Tip of the Month
- Library Books
Important Dates for our #PandaFamily
- Wednesday, 2/17 - Fourth Grade Lunch Bunch Spesh Sesh at 1:30
- Thursday, 2/18 - Early Release
- Friday, 2/19 - No School
- Monday, 2/22 - School Picture day with Strawbridge (Group A Students)
- Wednesday, 2/24 - Third Grade Lunch Bunch Spesh Sesh at 1:30
- Wednesday, 2/24 - Super Fun Group is hosting a PTA Thrift Store work night 6-8PM
- Thursday, 2/25 - School Picture day with Strawbridge (Group B Students)
- Tuesday, 4/20 - PTA Virtual Fashion Show
Thank you for sending Teachers some #PandaLove!
Panda News Show
SEL Tip of the Month: Black History Month
For this month's SEL Tip of the Month, we will be focusing on Black History Month. Each year, there is a theme for Black History Month - this year's theme is "The Black Family: Representation, Identity, and Diversity." Throughout this month, we will be sharing stories of some of our students reflecting on what their family means to them