OLLV Catholic School
Be it known to all who enter here, that Christ is the reason for this school. He is the unseen, but ever present teacher in the classrooms, the model of its faculty, and the inspiration of its students.
Angel Note: August 8, 2022
Boo Hoo Breakfast
For this very special first day of school, you are welcome to walk your student to class. In the future we ask you to drop your child off at the Pre-K and Kinder gate.
Drop Off Procedures
All students, arriving at school before 7:30 AM, will attend the Before School Program.
The before-school entrance is located in the 8B classroom, entrance is located to the right of the main gate. See the maps below.
All Gates will open at 7:30 AM. School starts promptly at 7:45 AM.
Students who are tardy after 7:45 AM must enter through the school office.
In the mornings, parents/guardians are asked to drop off their children at the designated gate for their grade level in order to gain entry to the courtyard. Parents in Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten are permitted to park in the east parking lot and may walk their child to the gate. On the first day of school Pre-K and Kinder parents will be allowed to walk their child to their classroom, however moving forward students will be dropped off at the PK-K gate. All other parents must not park their cars during morning drop-off. This will help avoid parents congregating in the parking lot and in the courtyard.
If you have multiple children the oldest child can walk in their designated gate and walk their younger sibling to the class prior to the start of the school day.
Pick Up Procedures
All parents must park and walk to your student's classroom. Please enter through your child's designated gate. Teachers will open their doors and release students one at a time.
Please do not enter the classroom. In the future, if you wish to speak with your child's teacher one-on-one please make an appointment with your child's teacher.
All Classes Will Be Released at 12:00 PM on Minimum days and 2:50 PM on regular dismissal days.
Please note there is no aftercare on Monday, August 15th.
Aftercare Program 2022-2023
Welcome to the After Care Program! We are excited to begin the 2022-2023 School year. Our after care program provides additional assistance after school with fun indoor/outdoor program activities, and homework time. There is no after care on Monday, Aug. 15th, the first day of school. After Care will begin on Tuesday, Aug. 16th at 3:00 PM for 1st through 8th grade. Aftercare for Kindergarten begins on Wednesday, August 17th and form PK begins on Thursday, August 18th.
We are operating during the school year from 3:00PM-5:30PM on regular school days, and 12:00PM-5:30PM on half days. Check out the new program activity calendar for the month of August and Sept. 2022! Please see some additional information below if you are joining us!
Regular School Day
Homework time is required Monday-Thursday from 3:30pm-4:00pm in aftercare.
Please bring your own snacks for each regular day for aftercare.
Snacks are not provided on regular school days in aftercare.
Half School Day
Please pack a lunch.
Lunch is not provided in aftercare on half day and hot lunch is not available.
Picking up child
Aftercare sign-in will be right outside the Library doors. Sign in begins at 3:00PM.
Any student not picked from the classroom at 3:00 PM will be signed into aftercare.
After Care pick up will be the closest side gate near the outdoor picnic table/field.
Please add your name, and names of contacts that are picking up your child from aftercare in your FACTS account. Click under the FAMILY DEMOGRAPHIC FORM/PICK UP FORM
You will need to show your Driver's License/ ID to match the pick up name, and then we will provide a pick up code.
The pick up code will only be given after your Driver's License/ID is provided.
Please reach out to me by email, or phone if you have any questions. Thank you!
After Care Coordinator
Better Lunch: Starts Monday, August 22
When registering on the Better Lunch App please use the following codes:
Kinder-8th Grade: OLLV
How to Order:
- Go to www.mybetterlunch.com
- Click on the ORDER Button
- Click the “Parents click here to sign up”
- Fill out the details to create an account
- You will receive a verification email
- Log in to your account
- Add your child(ren) by clicking on the “Children” Tab under your name on the left and clicking on the blue “add a child” box
- You will need CAMPUS CODE – this is available from the school, or email us with the name of your child’s school or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (702) 431-4463. Hit the “Verify Campus” link to make sure that your child’s lunch is delivered to the correct place – please check that the school and the drop off are both correct (example Preschool or Elementary etc.)
- To order hit the blue “Order” button
- Once you have selected the meals you require, hit the checkout button and pay the invoice
- You will be prompted to fill out the payment information and will have the option to save payment information for future order processing
- You will receive a confirmation email from the HotLunch website verifying that your order was placed
• Download the following app
• Agree to Terms/Conditions and “continue”
• Enter DOMAIN NAME: mybetterlunch
• You may sign up or log into your existing account
• Click on the Software Support option on the bottom left of your navigation panel • Email us at email@example.com
Contact us at (702) 431-4463
PE Day Reminders
Monday/Wednesday: 5, 6, 7, 8
Tuesday/Thursday: PK, K, 1, 2, 3, 4
Before Care will start Tuesday, August 16th for grades Kinder-8th and PK on Wednesday, August 17th. Before Care will be held in room 20, the 8th-grade classroom. The 8th-grade classroom is located closest to the main gate. Parents, please do not enter the classroom, allow your child to enter the classroom where they will be checked in.
Aftercare will start on Tuesday, August 16th for grades Kinder-8th and PK on Wednesday, August 17th. For pick up please enter through the 1st-4th grade gate. Please pack a snack and water bottle for your child each day. Please bring your ID with you when you pick up child(ren) from aftercare.
Please log into FACTS to make sure that your emergency contacts have been updated and we are aware who is able to pick up your child from aftercare.
Please make sure you click the link below to register for the year for before and aftercare.
Please print, fill out and return to the front office.
Please print, fill out and return to the front office.