Why you should use EDpuzzle:
Connect to your students anytime, anywhere, anyplace!
EDpuzzle is a easy way to give assignments and information to your students from any device!
"How do I Sign Up for This?"
Step 1: Go to the website- https://edpuzzle.com/
Step 2: Select the blue “Sign Up” button in the right hand corner
Step 3: Select “Teacher” and set up a new account
*NOTE: The use of this website is FREE for TEACHERS and STUDENTS
"How Can I Use it in My Class?"
1. Create a classroom calendar
2. Give assignments/ projects to students
3. Borrow videos that correlate with your lesson
4. Create videos to use in your lessons
- Add sound, voice overs, questions (open ended, true/false, multiple choice), and crop videos
5. Upload videos to share with students
6. Monitor class progress
7. Monitor individual student progress
"How do I Get My Creations to Others?"
- Go to 'My Content'
- Click on 'Assign/Share'
- Choose the item you wish to share
- Choose the method you want to share it using, like a link, facebook post, tweet, or email.
- You may also assign content to your classes by choosing 'Assign'