Cris Urbina Cisneros
1. How does water enter a plant and get to the leaves?
through the roots
how does carbon dioxide enter the leaf?
plants get carbon through their leaves known as the stomata
3. Where does photosynthesis occur in the plant?
in the chloroplast
4. Why is sunlight important to the process of photosynthesis?
sunlight gives off energy that the plant uses
5. What is a waste product for the plant and how is it removed from the plant?
oxygen is the waste product and we humans breath it in
6. What does the plant do with the sugar it makes?
uses it to make starch
7. What are the final products of photosynthesis and how are they important to life on this planet?
final products are glucose and oxygen, we humans breathe in oxygen and also need the glucose that these plants make