Starting Out: determine dates, order catalogs, and plan ahead
- Decide your fundraiser dates. Start Date: _________ End Date: ________ Delivery Date: ____________
- Sign your Fundraiser Agreement.
- Order catalogs with your consultant
- Recruit volunteers to help with future tasks: making/hanging signs, collecting orders, distributing orders, etc.
Promote Your Fundraiser: 6-7 Weeks Prior to Delivery Date
- Post signs/flyers in heavy traffic areas, Pass them out. Don’t forget to state the reason for the fundraiser – it boosts sales knowing there’s a good cause behind it!
- Send a letter or email blast to parents. *if possible
- Post info on school/organization website. *if possible
- Mention your fundraiser in the daily announcements.
Collect Order Forms and Money: 4-5 Weeks Prior to Delivery Date
- Collect order forms and money.
- Consultant will enter orders online on behalf of participants unless the orders have been placed online.
Close your Fundraiser: 3-4 Weeks Prior to Delivery Date
- Make sure ALL orders have been submitted then CLOSE your fundraiser to receive a final invoice with a summary of sales/receipt.
- Orders will be processed/shipped upon receipt of payment.
- Delivery takes up to 3 weeks AFTER payment has been received, depending on location.
- Consultant will sort the fundraiser order and deliver it to the organization.
- Distribute items or send a notification a few days in advance that orders will be ready for pick-up.