Board of Education News & Notes
Flemington-Raritan Regional School District
Board Meeting Highlights -- 6/13/22
The Flemington-Raritan Regional Board of Education held a regular meeting on June 13, 2022. Below is a recap of the meeting:
- All agenda and addendum motions were approved, with the exception of Curriculum items 1.1 and 1.3 which were tabled: Agenda and Addendum.
- The Board accepted the resignations of Board members Murty Varanasi, effective June 14, and Pamela Baker, effective June 30.
- Supervisors Ralph Losanno and Kristen Wolff presented Embracing Opportunities in STEM, linked here.
- Audio recordings of meetings are available on our web site here.
Board Recognitions: Math Students
● Thomas Ely
● Caleb Forrester
● Shaun Gold
● Hunter Kawas
● Abhigna Nalluri
● Connor Sutherland
● Diana Ziganshina
Board Recognition: Bob Castellano
● Linda Benz – Business Office Secretary, Central Office
● Emil Bontempo - Health & Physical Education Teacher, J.P. Case Middle School
● Stacey Cagenello - Grade 5 Math/Science, Reading-Fleming Intermediate School
● Madeline Cocuzza - Administrative Secretary, J.P. Case Middle School
● Darcy Corrado - Accounts Payable/Computer Coordinator, Central Office
● Deborah Diliberto - School Secretary, Barley Sheaf School
● Kathleen Downs - Grade 4 Teacher, Copper Hill School
● Susan Enos - Health & Physical Education Teacher, Barley Sheaf School
● Therese Fielding - Grade 6 Language Arts Teacher, Reading-Fleming Intermediate School
● Eleene Gallagher - Speech-Language Pathologist, Robert Hunter School
● Mary Genovese - Speech-Language Pathologist, Copper Hill School
● Norma Kemp - World Language Teacher, J.P. Case Middle School
● Laurie Ann Moore - Grade 3 Teacher, Copper Hill School
● Kim Parisi - Human Resources Secretary/COVID-19 Coordinator, Central Office
● Mary Elizabeth Rainey - Grade 2 Teacher, Robert Hunter School
● Jane Schnitzer - School Secretary, Francis A. Desmares School
● Lydia Sokoloski - Grade 4 Teacher, Francis A. Desmares School
Policy & Regulation Update
- R 2460.30 - Additional/Compensatory Special Education and Related Services (M)
The Board adopted the following revised policies and regulations:
- P 3233 - Political Activities
- P 9320 - Cooperation with Law Enforcement Agencies (M)
- R 9320 - Cooperation with Law Enforcement Agencies (M)
Next Meeting - June 27, 2022
The Flemington-Raritan Regional School District values children. Together, WE:
Foster social, emotional, and academic growth in a safe and nurturing environment.
Respect values and traditions within our families and schools.
Strive to respond to the needs of our diverse and changing community.
Develop the curiosity and creativity of critical thinkers to become collaborative problem solvers who meet the challenges of a globally competitive society.
Every Student - Every Day - Every Opportunity