CMS TTM Turkey Challenge
Grilled burger for students that complete 5 TTM assignments.
What is TTM?
Designed for students in grades 3 through high school, Think Through Math (TTM) is a learning system that provides quality math instruction and supports students - and teachers – in unprecedented ways. Developed by teachers and technologists to help students prepare for rigorous Common Core, State Standards and TEKS standards and assessments, TTM accelerates student understanding and supports classroom effectiveness.
A Few Things to Know
- iPads will work, but they are not user friendly.
- Internet Explorer doesn't seem to play well with TTM. Firefox and Chrome work great.
- Students can start now and complete 5 assignments before they leave for Thanksgiving if they don't have internet access at home.
- Teachers are available to help. Just ask the math teachers or Mr. Just and we'll get your student set up.
- After just 20 lessons, students begin to show a SIGNIFICANT improvement in their skills.
- Online TTM math tutors are available several hours a day to help your student if they have questions.