Top Ten Things You Should Know
About 7th Grade
- Do NOT be late for classes.
- You have multiple teachers who have different personalities, be nice.
- It helps if you keep a planner for homework and upcoming projects.
- Don't skip lunch. It helps keep you focused.
- Wear comfortable shoes. Some classes may be upstairs.
- Bring a jacket. Some classrooms are cold, others are hot.
- It helps if you have a notebook for each your core classes.
- Keep you binder organized. (dividers, page protectors, etc.)
- No matter what, always have a pencil and some paper.
- Finally, people can be mean, but you just have to ignore what they said and go on with your day. Don't let them bring you down.