- Act as primary or secondary stylist for party goods, props, light food prep and light wardrobe.
- Executive stylist, merchandise and prop preparation for ecommerce photography shoots.
- Work with the photography team on all aspects of photo shoots.
- Assisting in coordinating items for all photography.
Necessary Skills and/or Personal characteristics
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Calm under pressure, can excel and thrive in a high volume studio environment.
- Knowledge of home and fashion trends past and present.
- Independent, self-motivated, team player.
Training and/or Education Required
- 2-5 years experience as a styling assistant with industry knowledge of photography styling practices and photography studio operations.
- Bachelor's Degree; Culinary Degree
- Deadline driven
Average Salary and Time Position
- $33,000 per year
Food Styling 101