Be Clean When Cooking
Steps for cleaning while cooking
- Remove all jewelry before you start cooking. Jewelry contains microscopic germs on and under its surfaces. So jewelry must come off.
- Make sure that your hair is tied back. Wouldn't one of your strains of hair in your and anyone else food.
- Wipe down counter surfaces really well before you start preparing your food.
- Wash hands with soap for 20 seconds or more.
- Turn pot handles inward so they're not bumped into.
- Make sure certain foods are cooked at the right temperature.
- Clean knives and cutting boards before reusing them