News of the Week
April 30-May 4
Here are a few reminders for next week:
- Field Day... We had a blast! See below for pictures!
- End of Year Party... Our end of year party consists of one hour in the classroom and one hour playing outside with games and inflatables. It will be Wednesday, May 16 from 11:00am-1:00pm. We will be in the room from 11:00a-12:00p and outside from 12:00p-1:00p. ** My suggestion would be to plan to attend from 12:00-1:00pm for the outdoor portion because I am not sure we will be doing anything too exciting in the classroom! ** We will need parent volunteers for this as well. You are welcome to check your child out afterwards if you would like. We will be eating lunch after the party.
- Assessment... We will begin our end of year assessments next week. These are one-on-one with me and your child and will cover all 48 sight words, reading level, and math (counting to 100, making 5, friends of 10, coins, writing numbers)
- Celebrating Mrs. Adams... Mrs. Adams takes excellent care of our class each afternoon! Next week is Teacher Appreciation Week; if your child would like to make Mrs. Adams a card or send in a treat or gift for her, that would be awesome (she loves Target and Starbucks!!) I am going to be giving her a special surprise each day, too. Thanks for considering it!
- Kindergarten Awards... See below for information
- Kindergarten Countdown... 13 more days of school!
Save the Date!
Kindergarten End of Year Party: Wednesday, May 16 from 11:00am-1:00pm
Kindergarten Award Ceremony: Monday, May 21 at 9:15am in the cafeteria
...Skills We Will Work On Next Week...
Reading & Writing
Science & Social Studies
How-to Access Our eClass Page
2) Type in your child's student number (200....)
3) Their password is their initials, the month of their birthday, and the day of their birthday (i.e. mine would be lw1224)
** If content on our page is not loading, but sure to look in your address bar for the security shield and click 'load unsafe scripts' or whatever your wording may be! **