By Lindsey Maschler
Stress is a feeling that is created when we react to certain events. It's the body's way of preparing itself to deal with a tough situation. There are both good and bad types of stress: Eustress (short term) and distress (long term).
The Difference Between Good and Bad Stress
The Body's Response to Stress and How You May React Emotionally
2. Getting Sick
1. Get active. Maybe go for a bike ride or a jog.
2. Make sure you're getting enough sleep.
3. Manage your time as best as you can.
4. Have fun. Make sure to take a break every once in awhile.
5. Keep healthy.
6. Talk about it to someone you trust