Springhill Standing OUT
Springhill Elementary Family Newsletter
Week of December 13th, 2021
December 13th: Lil' Dribbler Performance at 5:30
December 14th: 2nd 9 Weeks Awards Ceremonies
December 14th: Casey's Reward for 3-5 Drawing Winners
December 15th: 2nd Grade Trip to Fine Arts for Littlest Reindeer Performance
December 15th: Third Grade Littlest Reindeer Performance @ 6:30 Fine Arts Building
December 16th: Christmas Parties at 2:00 (students only)
December 16th: VIP Christmas Celebration
December 17th: Polar Express/$1 PJ Day
December 18th-January 4th: Christmas Break
Springhill is Accredited as a Highly Effective School!
Springhill Wins Best of Greenbrier Christmas Parade!
Mrs. Krisell is a Springhill StandOut!
Science of Reading for Families
Each month, the RISE Team produces a newsletter to explore and promote the Science of Reading in Arkansas. Within the newsletter, there are lots of resources that you may find helpful as you help your child on their reading journey. Click here to check it out! The focus for December is on morphology!
- The updated school calendar for the 2021-22 school year can be found here.
- Drop off begins at 7:30 a.m. and pick up will begin at 3:20 p.m. Please remember to pull up as close as possible to the car in front of you. This allows us to load and unload eight students at a time and helps keep our traffic line moving quickly.
- Instruction begins at 7:45 a.m. Students are counted tardy after 7:50 a.m. The first 30 minutes of the school day is an essential time for personalized learning to occur for all students. The best way you can help your child academically is to get them to school on time.
- Students must be fever free for 48 hours prior to returning to school.
- Every student has one free breakfast and lunch per day if they choose. Links to school menus can be found above.
- You are invited to eat with your child in our outdoor picnic area adjacent to the front office. Come in, sign them out, and enjoy the cooler weather that is coming very soon!