OZAUKEE HIGH SCHOOL
November 20, 2015
FROM THE DESK OF THE PRINCIPAL
- A reminder to parents that our Parent Advisory Group meeting is on Monday, November 23 at 6:00 pm in the MS/HS library.
- On Wednesday, December 9, parent/teacher conferences will be held in the MS/HS library from 4 - 7 pm. Hope to see all of you there!
- As we are now several weeks into the second term, I encourage you to have a conversation with your child about their current academic progress and all the great things they are learning.
- I would like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! Hopefully, everyone will have an opportunity to enjoy some quality time with friends and family.
Ozaukee Spiritwear Holiday Order Form
Don't know what to get them for the holidays? Check out our Ozaukee spiritwear gear.
- November 23 - OHS/OMS Parent Advisory Group meeting, 6 pm, OHS/OMS Library
- November 25, 26, 27 - No School, Thanksgiving Break
- December 9 - OHS Parent/Teacher Conferences, 4 - 7 pm, OHS/OMS Library
- December 14 - OHS band & choir concert, 7 pm, OHS Commons
- December 24 - January 1 - No School, Winter Break
Guidance Department News
If your son/daughter hasn't finished their college application, now is the time! Stop into the guidance office for help!!