Evaluation of My Digital Footprint
By Erik Flores
What's a Digital Footprint ?
My Digital Footprint
- Twitter- used to get ideas and events out in the world, meet new people, and see new things
- Facebook- meet and talk to new people/friends, share things and get ideas out there
- Snapchat- Show people what you're doing through videos and pictures
- Linked in- Show people what you've done, honors, jobs worked at or currently working
- Instagram- Get ideas or products out to the world, meet new people, show events through pictures or videos
- Blogger- Show people your feelings or lay out work, ex. cooking, art and crafts
I use Twitter to get my ideas and show people what I'm doing. Also I used it to get people to dress up for Halloween and to school to show their pride. I used Blogger to do reflections on the work I was doing on my 20% Project and show pictures based on my work process. Using all of these different web tools says that I like to share my work and I'm out going. Which is a positive impact on my digital footprint. My final example of tools I use is Linked in, I use Linked in to show people the jobs I've been in, classes I'm in, and projects I've done.
Impact Positive or Negative
What I've learned ...
- Screenshot 2015-12-17 at 8.09.06 PM
- Screenshot 2015-12-09 at 9.19.43 PM