You Are Not Alone
Especially If You Live in a Gulf State
BP wants to compensate you
A recent settlement has been reached with BP over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill. The $7.8 billion settlement makes nearly 7 million businesses and non-profit organizations (including churches and ministries) eligible for compensation. There's a very good chance that you work for one of them.
- My business/non-profit isn't on the coast - It doesn't matter. Every parish and county in LA, MS and AL; all Gulf coast counties in FL; and the 4 eastern-most counties of TX are included in the settlement area.
- To qualify you must be in the tourism, fishing, or seafood industry - Not true. Retail stores, gas stations, churches, hair salons, and many more industries are included.
- We can't prove that our financial loss was due to the spill - You don't have to. BP says there is no need to prove direct harm from the oil spill.
- But 2010 was a strong year for us - Maybe so. But if you had a downward fluctuation in your revenue any time during that year you could still qualify.
- I'm tired of hearing about BP's promises - We understand. BP is trying to make good, but if you don't want your settlement donate the money to the charity of your choice.
We Can Make It Happen
ClaimsComp specializes in the recovery of funds from settled class action law suits for businesses and non-profit organizations. Our experienced claims managers have helped more than 180,000 people since 1999, and have recovered more than $240 million in class action funds.
As you can imagine, class action settlement claims can be complicated and time consuming. They require specific knowledge of the claims process and the legal details of court protocol. ClaimsComp is staffed with experienced claims analysts who have helped thousands of people file their claims.
No Risk Evaluation
We will provide an accurate claim assessment. There are no upfront or out of pocket costs to see if you qualify for a claim.
Fast & Accurate Claim Processing
ClaimsComp will take the hassle out of filing. We are ready to help. We guarantee accuracy, which will eliminate unnecessary processing delays.
BP has already paid out $1.4 billion in settlements, but less than 1% of potential claimants have filed a claim. Certain time limits apply, so contact us today and let's find out if you qualify to file.
What Do You Have To Lose?
Derryck McLuhan Regional Claims Manager
I was born in South Africa to missionary parents and have functioned in various ministry roles for 35 years, living and working on 4 Continents. In addition to my role with ClaimsComp I am a non-profit consultant and professional speaker.