By: Trevor Dommert
What is chiropractic therapy?
- Chiropractic therapy is the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of medical disordes of the musculoskeletal system
Visits to the chiropractor?
- The average cost in the United States to see a chiropractor is $65
- It can range anywhere from $45 to $115
- There are chiropractic clinics anywhere and everywhere
Where did chiropractic practices come from?
It was originally founded by Daniel David Palmer in 1985 in Iowa. The first time it was used he had a patient that had hearing loss for years. But, he went to Dr. Palmer for a back problem and Dr. Palmer popped his back and a few weeks later the patient re-visited him saying he could hear again. So Dr. Palmer claimed it could cure anything and everything so it just caught on.
What education is needed to become a chiropractor?
- You need 4 years of pr-medical undergraduate college
- And after that you need 4-5 years in an accredited chiropractic school
- A graduate degree from a chiropractic college costs $70,000-$105,000