St. Joseph Flea Market is for YOU!
Flea Market donates over $200,000 and $45,000 toward new bus
In addition, this year the Flea Market gave $45,000 toward the new school bus and finished out the campaign. The bus has been ordered and will be here before summer is over! The Flea Market is willing to make big things happen for YOU!
That's why the Flea Market NEEDS you! GIVE!
- Spring Cleaning? Clean out your closets, de-clutter the house, and bring it to the Flea Market!
- Kids outgrowing their pants? Sack them up and bring them to the Flea Market!
- Stained clothes? We will take them!
- Too busy for a yard sale? Bring your items to the Flea Market and make money for your school!
But don't stop there! The Flea Market needs YOU in a very important way! WORK! Can you spare a few hours of your time to volunteer? The Flea Market cannot make money if we don't have workers. We need cashiers, baggers, sorters, lifters. There is a job for you!
- Need service hours?
- Know someone who is retired and looking for some social time?
- New to the parish? Come meet some hardworking volunteers and get involved!
And don't forget another way you can help! SHOP! From books to toys to clothes to furniture and appliances, you will find a treasure at the Flea Market! Jewelry, drapery, costumes, utensils, antiques, decor...we've got it!
Thanks to the Flea Market, our students are receiving a top-notch Catholic education at an affordable cost.
We thank all those who have given, volunteered, and shopped at the St. Joseph Flea Market. May God bless you always!
Our call to be devoted servants of Christ is emulated in the volunteers at the Flea Market. In turn our students strive to give to those in need.
Interested in helping?
Cash register: Thursday and Friday 8-12:30 and 12:30-5, Saturday 9-2
Sorting merchandise: Monday-Friday 8-12
Drop off items: Monday - Wednesday 8-12, Thursday - Saturday during store hours
Contact Development Director Nicole Rappold: 501-339-6164 or email@example.com