March 1-5 ... Dr. Seuss & Classified Employees Week!
Classified Employee Appreciation Week is celebrated every year during the first full week of March. Please join us in expressing appreciation to all the custodians, bus drivers, kitchen staff, secretaries, instructional assistants, and IT workers who serve our students and keep our schools open for learning! We are grateful for each and every one. Our school could not run as smoothly or has wonderfully as it does without them! THANK YOU!
This Weeks Schedule ...
Monday through Thursday - Full School Days (on-site)
Friday 1/2 Day CDL - grades 7-12 'A' Schedule
Zoom Story Time
Join Natasha from the Sherman County Public/School Library for a fun experience learning more about early literacy skills and practices through songs, rhymes, and reading stories.
Here is the link
Join Zoom Meeting
ID and Passcode.
Meeting ID: 863 7998 0483
Upcoming calendar events to plan for ...
- March 1-4 - Dr. Seuss Week (flyer for activities above)
- Tuesday, March 2nd - K-6 Vision Screening
- Friday, March 5th - Friday CDL 'A' Schedule
- Monday, March 8th - School Board Meeting @ 6pm (Link: https://meet.google.com/ewk-ijip-voy)
- Friday, March 12th - Friday CDL 'B' Schedule
- Friday, March 19th - Friday CDL 'A' Schedule
- Monday, March 22nd - 26th - SPRING BREAK
- Thursday, April 1st - End of 3rd Quarter
- Friday, April 2nd - NO SCHOOL (Teacher Planning Day)
Mental Health & Guidance Counseling
Please email email@example.com to refer or request student support related to mental health/social-emotional learning.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for student needs related to education, credits, post-secondary, scholarships and/or scheduling needs.
Orders are made by going to the website Treering.com. On the upper right of the homepage, click the 'buy' tab, which directs you to a screen asking for your school’s code. You will enter the Sherman code - 101367259899339. Once the code has been entered, you will be directed through the ordering information forms of name, address, and payment information. If you have any questions or problems with ordering, please contact Mr. Zacharias at his school extension 218 or via his school email.