It's good stuff
Why do you need water?
- It helps chemical reactions in the body
- It transports nutrients and oxygen throughout the body
- It cushions joints and tissues
- It is a major component in waste removal
- It helps regulate body temperature
- And you also feel better and have more energy when you have enough water
More stuff about water!
- When you inhale, your body adds moisture to the air so your lungs can process it
- You need at least 8-12 cups of water a day
- Half of which should be from just straight water
- When you don't drink enough water you can get dehydrated and die!
- Drink water before,during, and after physical activity
- Carry a bottle with you
- Drink at least 8 ounces of water when you wake up