Science in the Park for Guides aged 5-10
Sunday, Oct. 23rd, 10am-3pm
Queanbeyan Town Park, Cnr Campbell and Lowe Streets, Queanbeyan
Cost for this event is $5.00, payable on the day.
You MUST book your Guide/s in via this link www.trybooking.com/224258, and will need Guide Membership Number/s and Expiry Date/s to complete the booking. If you don't know this please get in touch.
After completing the online booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you've booked. Bookings close on FRIDAY 21 OCTOBER.
Guides will need to wear
- Guide uniform shirt
- Appropriate pants - navy trackpants or shorts, jeans etc
- Jacket - Guide fleecy or hoodie NAMED, or navy sweatshirt or similar
Guides need to bring the following in a backpack
- $5.00 fee
- Printed ticket (emailed after you register online)
- Completed ADM 27 Activity Consent Form (emailed to you after registration)
- Lunch and snacks for the day
- Full Water bottle NAMED
- Hat - preferably Guide Hat, full brimmed or bucket style NAMED (NO caps)
- Pencil Case with coloured pencils, glue stick, textas, scissors
Leaders will be at the park from 9.30am, and we'd like Guides to come between 9.30 and 9.45am.
Find the Murrungundie banner. It's navy, white and jade green.
Guides should meet the Leaders there, with money, ADM 27 and ticket all ready to go! We will register the girls all together to make it easy for everyone.
If you are not able to book online please get in touch - details below.
After you have booked your Guide/s in, please email us at email@example.com to let us know.
If you have any questions please get in touch.
Murrungundie Rainbow Fish and Southern Cross Leaders