Vista Oaks - Lodi
A great place for your child to grow...
Weekly Update for January 8, 2016
Important Upcoming Dates
Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- No school on Monday, January 18th
- Wednesday, February 3 - More information to come next week!
Tuesday Late Start Reminder
Learn More About Life in the Military
Who: Sergeant Gray and Sergeant K from the US Army
What: Representatives from the Army will discuss what life would be like if you joined the military.
When: Thursday, January 28th at 10:00 AM in the Math Lab
Come and listen to all the life in the Army has to offer. It’s for information only.
You are not automatically enlisted if you attend!
- Welcome back for the VOCS Spring Semester 2016 - We are looking forward to an event filled semester for all the students.
- All K-8 classes start next week, January 11-15, 2016. Please see the attached K-8 spring class schedule. If your child will be coming to the math tutoring, please make sure they bring their math book and homework.
- The K-8 will be posting the Spring Field trip schedule soon. Please watch for details.
- Get ready for the VOCS Open House on Febraury 3, 2016 from 3:00-5:00pm. We will have a raffle, Scavenger hunt, Arts and crafts, and a tour of our new space. Do you know anyone that might be interested in our school and seeing what we offer? This is a great way to introduce them to Vista Oaks Charter School.
Our K-8 Vendors have some new classes for the spring semester...
- Nancy Stenzler (Science) has a new spring class schedule.. Please sign-up soon as the classes do fill up quickly (see attached schedule)
- Science World of Wonders also has new activities going on all the time.
- Did you know that IMPACT SPORTS has a NINJA class? They incorporate karate and tumbling into one fun class. They offer this class at various times/days. See their website for more details. http://www.impactsportscenter.com
Want to include a new vendor? See DeDe Wall for more information
Know Someone Who Might Be Interested in Vista Oaks?
- We are accepting applications for the Spring Semester!
- Know someone who might be interested in learning about Vista Oaks Charter School? Feel free to forward the Weekly Updates or have them call our office at 365-4060.
- There is currently a wait list for high school students, but a few more spots are available in K-8.