The Battle Of Yorktown
Important things that happened in the battle
- The General of the British was Charles Cornwallis.
- The General of the Patriots Was Nathanael Greene.
- Washington saw that the British could be trapped at Yorktown and if he brought his men there he could surround them.
- When Washington got to Yorktown there was a french general And he put his arms up and hugged him to greet him.
(Right)Charles Cornwallis (Middle)Nathanael Greene (Left)George Washington
- The continental army surrounded the british in yorktown.
- The british did not have any Strategie