Celebrating 60 Years of Education! February 1st Edition
Save the Date
- Wednesday, Feb. 2nd @ 8:45AM: Gayman Spelling Bee (snow date: Feb. 4th)
- Thursday, Feb. 3rd @ 7:45AM: Gayman Choir Practice
- Tuesday, Feb. 8th @ 7:00PM: CBSD School Board Meeting
- Wednesday, Feb. 9th: 2nd Grade Dino Dig
- Wednesday, Feb. 9th @ 8:00AM: Student Council Meeting
- Thursday, Feb. 10th @ 7:45AM: Gayman Choir Practice
- Friday, Feb. 11th: Student Council "SOUPer" Day: Wear a team shirt!
- Friday, Feb. 11th @ 9:30AM: 3rd Grade Music Concert at CB East
- Friday, Feb. 11th: GHSA Family Fun Night: Bingo
- Monday, Feb. 14th: Student Council Spirit Day: Wear RED and show your love!
- Thursday, Feb. 17th: Random Acts of Kindness Day
- Thursday, Feb. 17th @ 7:45AM: Gayman Choir Practice
- Friday, Feb. 18th: CBSD Schools Closed/Teacher In-Service
- Friday, Feb. 18th @ 2:00PM-7:00PM: Red Cross Blood Drive
- Monday, Feb. 21st: CBSD Schools Closed (Presidents' Day)
- Wednesday, Feb. 23rd: Boomerang Award Nominations Due: Caring
- Thursday, Feb. 24th @ 7:45AM: Gayman Choir Practice
- Thursday, Feb. 24th: Gayman's Got Talent Show!
- Monday, Feb. 28th: Crazy Sock Day - Celebrating our Differences!
It's "Soup"er Bowl Day!
Quick Links to Information (in this Gazette)
- American Red Cross Blood Drive @ Gayman
- Boomerang Youth Recognition Award Information
- Boomerang Youth Nomination Form
- CBSD 2021-2022 District Calendar
- Elementary Breakfast Menu (February)
- Elementary Lunch Menu (February)
- Facebook: Gayman Elementary & Gayman Home and School
- GHSA Family Fun Bingo Night
- Kindergarten Registration Information
- Kindergarten Student Registration Survey
Learning about Heroes
Attention 6th Grade Families
The February Boomerang Asset is Caring - Young person values service to others, in their family, school, or community. If you know a student who exemplifies this asset, please complete a nomination form by Wednesday, February 23rd and email it to Liz Meier, our student support counselor, at email@example.com.
For more information, visit the CB Cares Educational Foundation website.
It's time to register for Kindergarten!
Click here for the CBSD Kindergarten Registration page including necessary documents to gather in order to register your kindergarten students.
NOTE: Requests for morning or afternoon kindergarten are determined on a first come - first serve basis. Priority is also given to a request with a documented need by the parents' employers.
This is a locked document. If you cannot identify the access code, feel free to contact the main office, or Jennifer Costello at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us on Facebook!
Join today by clicking here, or join by scanning the QR code to the right of this page.
Family Fun Event: BINGO!
Its time for our annual Bingo Family Fun Event!
This event is a popular one and due to current capacity limitations at Tohickon, we are limiting the number of people we can have at our event to 250. So, please don't delay in signing up.
WHEN: February 11th 7-9pm
WHERE: Tohickon Middle School Cafeteria (5051 Old Easton Rd, Doylestown)
Contact us at email@example.com We hope to see you there!
Click here to access the Parent Resource page for the CBSD.
All attendance questions can be directed to Christine Stevens, firstname.lastname@example.org, in the Gayman Office.
If your clearances are current, upload them into the App Garden - Volunteer Tracker. If your clearances have expired, or you need to begin the clearance process, click on the Required Documents for the directions. For more information, consult the Human Resources Volunteer Required Paperwork webpage.
As polices change, the CBSD school board policies will supersede the Gayman Student Handbook.