The Bearcat Bulletin
February 2021 Newsletter
“Everton Elementary School, with the support of a community that values education, effectively utilizes all resources to insure a safe, harmonious atmosphere where all students learn essential skills, are challenged to reach their potential, and are motivated to become creative, lifelong learners and healthy, responsible citizens.”
Important Dates to Remember
- February 12th - Midterm reports sent home for grades 3-6
- February 15th - Teacher Professional Development Day - No School for Students
- March 8-12th - IREAD-3 state testing for students in 3rd grade
- March 18th - Spring Pictures
- March 19th - End of Quarter 3
- March 22-26th - Spring Break
- March 31st - Report Cards Sent Home
100th Day of School
Art with a Heart
FCSC App for School Notifications
People are loving our new app! Stay updated with access to events, documents, news from administrators, student stories, and even emergency notifications.
Once installed and set up, receive early notifications of school delays and weather related closings.
Here is the FCSC Connect video to view and share: https://bit.ly/FCSCConnect
You can download the app for free on both Google Play or the Apple App Store.
Download for Android: https://bit.ly/2ID88X8
Download for iPhone: https://apple.co/31aTehq
Reminders from the Office
- Please update the school office any time your phone number changes.
- Please contact the school office prior to 2:00 for any transportation changes