Wolf Pup Weekly
Woodriver Issue #38 5/19/22
FROM PRINCIPAL GUY
Hello Wolf Pup parents,
Thank you for all of your support as we overcame so many trials and tribulations
this year. We had many families impacted with COVID, and all of us dealt with the
ever-changing mitigation protocols. I wish I could say that we were done with
changes, but there are more to come. Next year as we will have 80 less students
than we do this year and fewer staff members. Many of the changes that we
implemented during COVID will also be removed. We will be returning to most of
our pre-COVID procedures.
Here is a summary of the changes for next year:
1. Only the front doors will be open for students to enter the building. All other
doors will be locked and remain locked during the school day.
2. Only students riding the buses will enter through the MPR doors. Bus riders
will remain in the MPR until the bell rings.
3. Breakfast and Lunch will no longer be free to all students. Breakfast will cost
$2.00 and lunch will be $3.50 for students who do not qualify for
4. All breakfast drop offs will be at the front of the building. Students here for
breakfast will be allowed in the building at 8:45.
5. All other students should be dropped off between 9:00 and 9:15. They can
either wait in the lobby or play on the intermediate playground (the one near
the front doors). No other playground areas will be open. The intermediate
playground will be supervised from 9:00-9:15.
We will have information coming out this summer about next year’s supply lists and
be sure to visit our Woodriver Elementary Webpage for the most up-to-date
Have a wonderful summer and I will see you next year.