Duties of the Vice President
By: Ashley Bailey
- The desire to be a part of the team.
- Willing accept responsibility.
- A desire to work with all chapter members in meeting and goals for the personal and chapter.
- Commitment to lead by example.
- Knowledge and understanding of the chapter, state and national FFA constitutions, bylaws and all programs.
- Knowledge of parliamentary procedure.
- An ability to memorize and recite their parts in the official ceremonies.
My Option of the Importance of the Vice President
The Vice President is very important. He is the one who helps speak out at FFA meetings, and helps around in groups, and is included in activities, so what i'm mostly saying is, he is included in just about everything there needs to be and helps around and more.
Holds 5 symbols, and each symbol having its own meaning.
Every member has to wear this jacket with the official dress, including the vice president.
This is the FFA motto they live off of.