Fieldwork Educators Workshop
Greenville Tech OTA Program
Fieldwork Educators Certificate Workshop
"As an occupational therapy fieldwork educator, your knowledge, supervision, and direction are critical to the success of your students and to the future of occupational therapy. AOTA is your partner in both of these important endeavors. For that reason, we are pleased to offer you the opportunity to advance your skills in this important area through a brand new national Fieldwork Educators Certificate Program (FWECP)!
Designed specifically for fieldwork educators and academic fieldwork coordinators, this unique 2-day training will be held in convenient workshops throughout the country.
Here’s what you can expect to gain—
- Deeper understanding of your role as a fieldwork educator
- Effective strategies to integrate learning theories and supervision models
- Increased skills to provide high-quality educational opportunities during fieldwork experiences
- Interaction with trainers through dialogue and reflections about fieldwork
- Engagement in 4 curricular modules: administration, education, supervision, and evaluation
- Analysis of strategies to support best practice in fieldwork education
- Continuing education credit (15 contact hours) toward licensure renewal"
225 South Pleasantburg Drive, Greenville, SC 29607
DATES: Two day workshop - Friday, January 17 and Saturday, January 18, 2014
TIMES: Registration begins at 8:30. Workshop starts at 9:00 a.m. and will end close to 5:00 p.m. both days.
LUNCH: Light snacks will be provided, but lunch is on your own. Restaurants located within easy walking or driving distance.