Ganado Secondary School
In our efforts to keep you updated on the activities going on in our campus, we will be sending out this newsletter every time we have changes. If you have any activity that need to be informed or you find any that is missing and should be included, please notify us immediately, and we will gladly make the necessary adjustment.
Your input is extremely important to us. Feel free to make any suggestions to this newsletter, as we want to keep our lines of communication open and all of you completely informed.
Thanks for all you do!
- 2 - 6 - Read Across America Week
- 3 - Open House
- 4 - Faculty Meeting - Coach Meng's Classroom - 3:55 pm (Plans for Math's benchmark)
- 6 - Army National Guard Presentation
- 10 - UIL Concert Band Pre-Fest in Edna. High School and 8th grade Bands will be in attendance.
- 11 - 6th, 7th, & 8th grades - Algebra I Benchmark
- 16 - 20 - SPRING BREAK
- 24 - Biology Benchmark & 8th grade Science Benchmark
- 25 - US History Benchmark & 8th grade Social Studies Benchmark
- 27 - TELPAS Rating
- 27 - High School UIL at Industrial ISD
- 3 - Library Day
- 20 - Blood Drive