TEKS Curriculum Mini-Conferences
June 20, 2018
July 24, 2018
August 7, 2018
ESC Region 11 is looking to showcase successful implementation of curriculum, instruction and assessment strategies during our 1st TEKS Curriculum Mini-Conferences. Educators who attend will be able to learn, share, and network to create professional learning communities in the core areas of ELAR, Math, Science and Social Studies. These conferences are offered at no charge to district who purchase the TEKS Resource System contract.
Space is limited so register early!
Thais C. Mitchell, M.Ed.
Education Service Center Region 11
Phone: 817-740-3679/Fax: 817-740-3622
- Daily grades = 50%; tests/projects/major grades = 50% (Algebra reflects high school policy 60/40)
- There will be a minimum of 8-10 daily grades each six weeks.
- There will be a minimum of 2-4 test/project/major grades each six weeks.
- Grades will be posted to parent portal no later than 1 week from the due date of the assignment
- Work missed as a result of an unexcused absence will receive a grade no higher than a 70.
*Individual teacher discretion regarding his/her late work policy.
Interventions and Strategies
Walton Family Foundation - Bass Hall Shows
The Children’s Education Program Schedule is now available. You can go online [www.basshall.com/childrens-education-program/student-matinees/] and book your students for programming. We are in the third year of a 3 year cycle and we have been gratified by the kind words written about our program to the Walton Family Foundation by many of the “Walton Schools” in Palo Pinto and Parker County.