is the best
- In general, capitalism produces more wealth.
- Capitalism actively rewards positive traits like hard work and ingenuity. Similarly, it punishes negative traits such as laziness and theft.
- Capitalism is more compatible with democracy than other systems. In fact, there are few republics or democracies in the modern world that are not capitalistic.
- Capitalism is more compatible with Christianity than other systems.
- Free markets are the natural state of trade. Unlike socialism, which requires government interference, capitalism can develop naturally. Therefore, capitalist societies tend to have smaller governments.
- Free markets can conduct certain functions that are normally handled by the government. Therefore, capitalist societies tend to be more efficient and free from government control.
how it works
The working class are paid to produce goods and services which are then sold for a profit. The profit is gained by the capitalist class because they can make more money selling what we have produced than we cost to buy on the labour market.
Why Capitalism Works
nherited Wealth and Wealth inequality. A capitalist society is based on legal right to private property and the ability to pass on to future generations. Capitalists argue that a capitalist society is fair because you gain the rewards of your hard work. But, often people are rich, simply because they inherit wealth or are born into a privileged class. Therefore, capitalist society not only fails to create equality of outcome, but also fails to provide equality of opportunity.
capitalism is a great system because if you work hard you are rewarded with great revenue.